CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM MEMBER
- Receives all customer orders, entry and handles disposition of problems/concerns. Handles special projects as assigned.
- Responsible for sales order entry, customer phone calls, return authorizations (RMAs) and issuing product credits
- Managing order backlogs and delivery information to customer satisfaction
- Interact heavily with customers via phone and email in resolving technical and/or product order issues.
- Coordinates with other departments on any complex part or service situation.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of orders to customers and entry of customer purchase orders into system
- Create spreadsheets, presentations and documents using Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Prepares written reports of activities including sales orders, backlog, order and trend information, etc.
- Researches warranty information; determines and authorizes warranty coverages or customer charges for repairs as appropriate; inspects warranty parts replaced, maintains proper repair standards. (If handling RMAs).
- Provides technical assistance and training to all sales representatives and factory/field service personnel as needed.
- Reports quality or any other pertinent customer concerns to the Director of Quality Assurance and other management as appropriate to diagnose and resolve.
- Liaison with various departments including operations, sales, product management and accounting.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
The position is currently located in Yonkers, New York. Candidates must be willing to relocate to Denver, Colorado in the future.