Powder Coat Painter – Denver, CO
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
The powder coat team member performs all tasks involved in the painting of the company’s products. The position follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible. The candidate will also be responsible for the day to day preventative maintenance of the Powder coat equipment
MAJOR JOB DUTIES
- Maintains tools, equipment and assigned production area cleanliness.
- Reads shop orders, prints, work instructions, and routing and performs work as assigned by department supervisor.
- Reports issues or problems with production to immediate supervisor.
- Inspects work in progress and completed work to assure compliance with instructional guidelines and established practices and procedures.
- Meets production goals in terms of cycle time, quantity, and quality. Inspects painted products to ensure they are up to quality standards.
- Helps to maintain a clean and safe working environment and complies with Federal, State, and Local regulations at all times.
- Follows all safety rules and ISO requirements.
MINOR JOB DUTIES
- Other process duties as directed by leadership.
COMPETENCIES AND AUTHORITIES
- Education: A high school diploma is preferred.
- Training: Some vocational training is preferred.
- Skills: Good mechanical inclination, finger and arm dexterity skills required. The ability to lift 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time.
- Experience: Previous production experience -5 years previous powder coating experience a must.
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS: Reports to Production Manager.
This position is on-site at our Denver location.
Applicants should email resumes to email@example.com