Project Manager – Denver, CO
JOB TITLE: Project Manager
The Project Manager coordinates the details of project-based orders from the time of order entry to shipment. The position is responsible for ensuring production details as they relate to project timelines, scheduling, and site-specific project needs. The Project Manager will be responsible for communication with customers and regional sales managers regarding order details throughout the project.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES:
- The Project Manager follows all details of project-based orders from receipt through installation and monitors the progress of the project to keep it on schedule.
- Responsible for coordination between the customer, regional sales managers, and production management related to project timelines, shipping schedules, and material details.
- Serves as the point of contact for project-based orders to provide updates to customers and regional sales managers.
- Evaluates order details to ensure complete system compatibility. Where necessary makes suggestions of changes or alterations.
- Reports quality or any other pertinent customer concerns to the Production Manager and other management as appropriate to diagnose and resolve.
- Performs or assigns any other duties necessary related to project management or to achieve customer satisfaction.
MINOR JOB DUTIES:
- Assist Customer Service with order entry / update as related to project-based orders.
- Other duties may be assigned.
COMPETENCIES AND AUTHORITIES:
- Education: A college diploma is preferred.
- Training: Knowledge of theatrical lighting systems, components, and technologies. Skills: Good interpersonal, communication and de-escalation skills. Problem-solving skills.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and to work independently.
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS: Reports to Vice President of Sales & Marketing. Coordinates activities with the Sales, Customer Service and Production. Additional coordination with Technical Support team and Field Service personnel.
Applicants should email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is on-site at our Denver location.