Western Regional Sales Manager (RSM)
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Generates and follows up on revenue generation in assigned territory. Provides thorough product demonstrations and order quotations to customers and maintains relationships with dealers, rep, specifiers and distributors.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follows up on leads generated by marketing activities; telephones and visits customers to discuss needs and provide product demonstrations. Develops referrals and makes contacts with relevant industry professionals in assigned territory. Attends and works trade shows for company in assigned territory.
- Ensures contacts receive marketing literature and price catalogs; answers any questions and obtains any further information necessary for customers.
- Assists customers with ordering information and configurations; provides quotations on customer requirements and provides appropriate follow up.
- Reviews any questions or concerns with the Sales Manager; Discusses any unique product configurations/problems with Customer Service, Engineering or Production as necessary.
- Follows up with customers after receipt of their order; ensures equipment properly set up and functioning; verifies customer satisfaction and resolves any concerns.
- Submits reports to Sales Manager; provides weekly activity/call reports, lost sale reports and monthly sales forecasts for assigned territory.
- Provides briefings on sales activities, problems, etc., to Sales Manager as necessary or as requested. Performs any other appropriately related duty as requested by the Sales Manager.
Reports directly to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing. Coordinates activities in territory with Marketing and Customer Service.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org