Calibration/Quality Lead – Denver, CO
JOB TITLE: Calibration/Quality Lead
The Calibration/Quality team lead performs all tasks involved in the production of the company’s lighting products. The position follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible. The lead may be assigned to specific skilled areas such as electronics, final assembly, etc.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES
- Maintains tools, equipment and assigned area.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; reporting equipment faults to immediate supervisor.
- Reads shop orders, prints, work instructions, and routing.
- Performs work as assigned by department supervisor and Quality Manager.
- Reports issues or problems with production to immediate supervisor and Quality Manager.
- Inspects fixtures in burn in and calibration to assure compliance with instructional guidelines, established procedures, and to ensure product meets set quality standards.
- Meets production goals in terms of cycle time, quantity, and quality.
- Helps to maintain a clean and safe working environment and complies with Federal, State, and Local regulations at all times.
- Monitoring the production process and carrying out testing and quality checks.
- May be expected to perform other tasks with in production when business needs.
- Working with electronics which may require some programming.
- Follows all safety rules and ISO requirements.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
MINOR JOB DUTIES
- Cleaning the Calibration/Burn in rooms and personal workspace. (Sweeping floors, cleaning worktables from any material debris and garbage)
- Maintaining work station tool board and fill out the end of shift checklists.
- Other duties may be assigned.
COMPETENCIES AND AUTHORITIES
- Education: A high school diploma is required.
- Training: Some vocational training is preferred.
- Skills: Good mechanical inclination, finger and arm dexterity skills required. Ability to work quickly and methodically.
- Good team working skills.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks. Experience: Previous production experience.
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS: Reports to Production Supervisor of assigned department(s) and the Quality Manager.
Applicants should email resumes to email@example.com
This position is on-site at our Denver location.